In the heart of the Vecht region, just minutes from Breukelen center or the monumental village of Loenen aan de Vecht and near the highways to Amsterdam, Schiphol and Utrecht is this characteristic, luxurious and detached house on a truly beautiful location!
Thanks to its location in one of the most beautiful bends of the river "De Vecht", there is a sublime view over the river and its 2 prominent estates: "Rupelmonde and "Rio Verde". The beautifully landscaped garden with spacious terraces provides plenty of privacy and many hours of sunshine (south facing). The beautiful garden includes a new weir and jetty for your boat, beautiful roof trees, irrigation system, and connections for an outdoor kitchen on the terrace.
The insulated garage / shed is equipped with its own distribution board, water connection and alarm, so very suitable to be used as an independent workspace. The various terraces provide sunshine all around, from early morning to late at night with breathtaking views (especially on the flowering water lily garden which is located on the side!).
Parking is of course for 2 cars on site.
Entrance hall with technical room, toilet and stairs to the second floor.
Very spacious, bright and cozy living room which is divided by the truly beautiful "Bodor" sliding doors into a living / dining kitchen and a sitting / living room. The living / dining kitchen is equipped with various appliances (brand: Gaggenau: grill oven, microwave, 4 burner gas burner, wok burner, grill, in the ceiling processed professional hood and a quooker). The large kitchen has a spacious kitchen island with on the non-working side, space for bar stools/seats and has plenty of storage space and a beautiful custom cabinetry.
The living / dining area of the kitchen has an "open" gas fireplace, built-in LED / LCD TV in a niche processed and closet space for audio / video equipment and other attributes. Through the sliding doors you can enter the living room.
This spacious living room has a cozy gas fireplace with on either side custom books / cabinets and three double doors opening onto the sunny terrace overlooking the garden and the river Vecht. The beamed ceiling and beautiful oak flooring with underfloor heating (on the entire first floor) provide a very attractive whole. Also a pleasant work area overlooking the river Vecht.
Spacious landing with separate toilet. A passage with built-in closets leads to the stylish and modern "master" bathroom with bath, shower and double sink. The whole is equipped with luxury sanitary ware, tiling and a very high level of finish. The bathroom has underfloor heating. The master bedroom is equipped with a sound system and air conditioning and has a panoramic view over the river Vecht. There are two more spacious bedrooms, one of which is used as a double walk-in closet and can be adapted to two smaller rooms. Additional bathroom with shower and sink. Washing / drying room. Separate boiler and storage room.
- Advanced alarm system (house+annex).
- Insulated glass.
- Entire electrical system was renewed in 2009 with throughout the house built in speakers for a multiroom system and luxury switch fixtures from the brand: Jung series: Funkmanagement.
- Throughout the house atmospheric and recessed lighting by spots and fixtures.
- Bodor (series: Piet Boon) doors and sliding doors with Bodor hardware.
- Entire first floor has underfloor heating including the master bathroom.
- Solid oak floors in whitewash throughout the house.
- Full hardwood shoring and 40m2 terrace on the River Vecht with a private jetty of approximately 10 m for a boat (2010).
- HR Combi-boiler 2010
- Magnificent place on the river Vecht with fabulous views (panoramic view).
- Outbuilding / barn with electricity and heating option.
- Parking for 2 cars on site.
Acceptance in consultation